George Strait, Reba McEntire Oklahoma City tickets on sale Friday morning
Country music royalty George Strait and Reba McEntire once again will rule arenas as they extend their blockbuster tour into 2011.
The second stop on their New Year’s itinerary is set for Jan. 15 at Oklahoma City Arena (formerly Ford Center), and tickets are going on sale at 10 a.m. Friday.
Tickets are priced at $89.50 and $79.50, plus applicable fees. They will be available at the arena box office; all Ticketmaster outlets including participating Suncoast, FYE and Homeland stores; by phone at (800) 745-3000; and online at www.theokcarena.com.
Grammy Award-winning singer Lee Ann Womack will once again join Strait and McEntire as the opening act on the tour.
The pairing of Strait, the Texas native known as the king of country music, and McEntire, the big-voiced country queen from Chockie, OK, garnered rave reviews and sold out venues around the country this year. In February, the tour played the BOK Center in Tulsa, where it sold out in less than an hour. The concert set a record for the BOK Center, marking the first time more than 18,000 tickets had been sold for one event.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients