Grammy winner Kenny Loggins sets February Tulsa show
Grammy winner Kenny Loggins will perform Feb. 17 at The Joint inside Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa, the venue announced today.
Tickets start at $45 and go on sale Jan. 6.
Loggins’ career began in 1971, when he partnered with former Buffalo Springfield guitarist Jim Messina. In seven years, the duo released nine albums, featuring such hits as “Angry Eyes,” “Danny’s Song,” “House at Pooh Corner” and “Your Mama Don’t Dance.” The two reunited with a studio album, a tour and a live album in 2005.
After ending his run with Messina, Loggins’ career accelerated as a solo performer, with much of his success coming on soundtrack work throughout the ‘80s. To date, Loggins has released 13 solo studio albums, with four reaching platinum status and three earning gold status.
In his first three years as a solo performer, Loggins charted five songs, including a duet with Stevie Nicks, “Whenever I Call You Friend,” which peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100. He also won a Grammy for Song of the Year in 1979 for “What a Fool Believes” and in 1980 the Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal for “This is It.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients