The 2014 class in Oklahoma is widely considered one of the deepest in years. More than 20 players already have Division I offers and many more are likely to receive them before signing day next February. Here are the top 30 recruits in the state, as of now, for the class. The Oklahoman's Super 30 will be updated several times between now and signing day.
1. Steven Parker, DB, Jenks, 6-2, 185
The Trojans' tall defensive back keeps gaining attention from every corner of the country.
2. Deondre Clark, DE, Douglass, 6-3, 240
Just like Parker, Clark will have his choice of colleges; Alabama and Florida have offered in the last two months.
3. David Cornwell, QB, Norman North, 6-5, 235
Eligibility concerns still loom after transfer from Jones, but Cornwell has plenty of schools pursuing him.
4. Justice Hansen, QB, Edmond Santa Fe, 6-3, 200
Picked OU over Texas A&M in April.
5. Gyasi Akem, LB, Broken Arrow, 6-1, 210
Joined teammate Devon Thomas when he committed to OSU last month.
6. Jeffrey Mead, WR, Tulsa Union, 6-5, 175
A gifted athlete with a long body, Mead continues to pick up offers, with a dozen so far.
7. Devon Thomas, RB, Broken Arrow, 5-11, 210
OSU's first commitment of the 2014 class, Thomas looks to return to form on the field after a frustrating junior year.
8. Jordan Brailford, DE, Tulsa Washington, 6-3, 220
Another riser this spring, he has offers from Tulsa, Washington State and Baylor.
9. Carson Meier, TE, Tulsa Union, 6-7, 220
Meier wasn't on February's Super 30 but made a big jump with six spring offers, including Oregon State, Rutgers and Washington State.
10. Payton Prince, TE, Norman North, 6-4, 237
A good mix of power and agility, Prince's first offer came from Tulsa.
11. Tramal Ivy, DE, Muskogee, 6-4, 215
A long and fast linebacker/defensive end hybrid, Ivy is still looking for his first offer.
12. Michael Farmer, ATH, Edmond North, 6-2, 210
The longtime Arizona State commit will have a new coach for his senior season.
13. Lawrence Evitt, RB, Wagoner, 5-7, 165
Size concerns might limit his offers, but Evitt is too good to be overlooked.
14. Dylan Harding, DB, Jenks, 6-2, 180
Another big Jenks DB, Harding is up to seven offers now, with Colorado State and Memphis on board recently.
15. Mike'Quan Deane, TE, Tulsa Memorial, 6-3, 215
Northern Colorado has offered the lean and athletic Deane.
16. Cameron Batson, WR, Millwood, 5-8, 165
Gained three strong offers in March and committed to Texas Tech last month.
17. Coleman Key, QB, Broken Arrow, 6-5, 225
Illinois and Arkansas State among the programs to offer Key.
18. Jalen Adams, WR, Southmoore, 5-11, 160
An injury late in track season might slow him this spring, but still an athlete to watch.
19. Tyler Bowling, OL, Yukon, 6-6, 285
Tulsa and Texas State have offered so far, and more should be coming for the big tackle prospect.
20. Trenton Ball, TE, Carl Albert, 6-6, 230
Illinois is the first to offer the Titans big, athletic tight end.
21. Jacob Lewis, QB, McGuinness, 6-2, 210
Caught lots of eyes with his strong showing at a Nike combine in Dallas last month.
22. Kai Callins, ATH, Guthrie, 5-10, 175
Offers likely to come after the season starts as he works his way back from a torn ACL.
23. Chandler Miller, OL, Bixby, 6-2, 275
Tulsa has offered the Spartans' interior lineman.
24. Cameron Oliver, TE, Owasso, 6-4, 235
Yet another big tight end drawing major interest; Rutgers has offered.
25. Nigel Carter, ATH, Tulsa McLain, 6-3, 185
Has the body and athletic ability to play a variety of positions at the next level.
26. Ivan Thomas, DT, Lawton, 6-0, 265
Texas Tech joined Kansas State in pursuit of this athletic DT.
27. Adim Chukwurah, DB, Norman North, 6-0, 170
One of the Timberwolves' key returning players after last year's state finals appearance.
28. Jaelon Walker, RB, Southmoore, 5-9, 175
Playmaking ability and versatility should produce offers in the near future.
29. Jakcob Dean, WR, Norman, 6-0, 175
Tigers didn't throw much, but Dean showed incredible ball skills and elusiveness as a junior.
30. Damian Howard, DB, Broken Arrow, 5-10, 190
Another Broken Arrow prospect with D-I attention; South Dakota has offered.