Monday Catchy Quote No. 156
A catchy quote from a movie, TV show or other source to brighten the beginning of your week:
Mark: Did you know there are more people with genius IQs living in China than there are people of any kind living in the United States?
Erica: That can’t possibly be true.
Mark: It is.
Erica: What would account for that?
Mark: Well first, an awful lot of people live in China. But, here’s my question: how do you distinguish yourself in a population of people who all got 1600 on their SATs?
Erica: I didn’t know they take SATs in China.
Mark: They don’t. I wasn’t talking about China anymore, I was talking about me.
- Click here to learn the source.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe despera Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients