Brad Paisley's new album to include Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton duets
Brad Paisley has recorded duets with Checotah native Carrie Underwood and Ada native Blake Shelton for his upcoming album, “This Is Country Music,” according to CMT.com.
Underwood is featured on “Remind Me,” written by Paisley, Chris DuBois and Kelley Lovelace.
They previously recorded “Oh Love” together in 2007, earning a Grammy nomination for best country collaboration with vocals. The song appeared on Paisley’s “5th Gear” album.
We know that Paisley and Underwood are still a good pairing from their co-hosting duties on the Country Music Association Awards, so it will be great to hear them sing together again.
Shelton sings on “Don’t Drink the Water,” written by Paisley and Tim Owens. Both Blake and Brad have a wickedly funny sense of humor, and with a title like “Don’t Drink the Water,” I’m thinking this could be a hilarious party song.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients