"CHAOS" debuts Friday night on CBS
Tulsa-born and bred actor Tim Blake Nelson will star in the new TV series “CHAOS,” premiering at 7 p.m. Friday on CBS (KWTV-9 in Oklahoma City).
“CHAOS” is a comedic drama about a group of rogue CIA spies in the Clandestine Administration and Oversight Services (CHAOS) who combat threats to national security amidst bureaucratic gridlock, rampant incompetence and political infighting. The team tackles high-risk foreign intelligence missions using manipulation, deception and wit to succeed.
Here’s the series synopsis:
Rick Martinez (Freddy Rodriguez) was dismayed when his dream job as a spy was eliminated on his first day; however, CIA Deputy Director H.J. Higgins (Kurtwood Smith), a calculating mastermind and the head of CHAOS, recognizes Rick’s unique skill set and places him as an unwitting mole inside the department. Martinez joins the team under Michael Dorset (Eric Close), a psychologist-turned-CIA operative and a tactical genius motivated by pure paranoia.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients