Toby Keith "Locked & Loaded Tour" dates announced
The 2010 “American Ride Tour” ranked as one of Pollstar’s top outings of the year, bringing more than a million fans to venues across the continent to see Toby Keith. The Oklahoma-based singer, songwriter and 2011 Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year nominee has been drawing those kinds of crowds for a decade now, and with Keith’s “Locked & Loaded Tour,” presented by Ford F-Series, he’ll do it again.
Keith’s place as one of music’s marquee entertainers is reflected in the eight nominations and two wins he’s received in the ACM’s most prestigious category since the turn of the millenium 2000, 2001, 2002 (won), 2003 (won), 2004, 2005, 2009, 2011. Keith was also up for Best Male Country Vocal Performance at this month’s Grammys for “Cryin’ For Me,” his tribute to the late Wayman Tisdale. And on this latest outing, his long association with presenting sponsor Ford F-Series continues. His “Locked & Loaded Tour” begins June 30 in Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
Capitol Nashville recording artist Eric Church is the special guest.
More than 30 dates are already confirmed with a total of 44 US cities being scheduled, including stops in Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and West Palm Beach, Fla. Keith typically only plays top markets, which leaves out his home state; however, he did play a one-off show last year at Thackerville’s WinStar World Casino, where one of his I Love This Bar & Grill chain restaurants is located.
In addition to his U.S. dates, 12 cities in Europe will be added to the itinerary, marking Ketih’s first return to the area to perform since his 2009 sold-out “World’s Toughest Tour.” Once again the Hellraiser Super Saver ticket will be offered to ensure that there is a great seat for every budget.
The Norman resident, his band and crew are preparing their critically acclaimed show that will feature nearly 1,000 square feet of video screens, a giant “T” shaped ramp that will house the “Club T” party pit, and an extravagant pyrotechnics display, all spiced with fresh sounds from Keith’s current album “Bullets in the Gun.”
The latest single from the album, “Somewhere Else,” is Keith’s favorite track on the album and playing at radio now. On March 15, he released “10,” a compilation of his biggest music video hits on DVD. And though a formal announcement has yet to be made, Keith’s annual spring United Service Organization tour will also likely make an appearance on his 2011 itinerary.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients