Reminder: Follow the BAM's Blog ACM Awards live blog tonight!
The 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas at 7 p.m. Sunday, on the CBS Television Network. Reba McEntire, who hails from Chockie, and Blake Shelton, an Ada native and Tishomingo resident, will co-host the show.
(Fans of Oklahoma cowboys Cord and Jet McCoy should note that “The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business” will not air tonight because of the ACM Awards. The reality show will return April 10.)
Tishomingo resident Miranda Lambert, Shelton’s fiancée, has seven Academy of Country Music Award nominations, the most of any solo artist. She and Norman resident Toby Keith are nominated along with Jason Aldean, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban for the top award, the fan-voted entertainer of the year title.
Voting for entertainer of the year continues and closes during third hour of Sunday’s live broadcast. To vote, go to www.voteACM.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7342Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6304Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6142UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients