Video: Oklahoma History Center salutes "Hee Haw" in new exhibit
The Oklahoma History Center is giving a “salute!” to the long-running country variety show with the new exhibition “Pickin’ and Grinnin’: Roy Clark, ‘Hee Haw’ & Country Humor,” which opens to the public Tuesday and will be on view for a year.
“Hee Haw” co-host Roy Clark and Friends will perform and tour the exhibit tonight at an invitation-only opening event that will also feature longtime “Hee Haw” producer Sam Lovullo. The exhibit is part of the Oklahoma Historical Society’s ongoing development of an Oklahoma Museum of Music and Popular Culture in Tulsa.
Check out this NewsOK video for more information, and click here to read my preview story on the exhibit.
“Pickin’ and Grinnin’: Roy Clark, ‘Hee Haw’ & Country Humor”
When: Opens Tuesday.
Where: Oklahoma History Center, 800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive.
Information: 522-5248 or www.okhistorycenter.org.
Buy Tickets View all
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients