Video: Kings of Leon to appear on VH1's "Storytellers" tonight
Rockers Kings of Leon, who have Oklahoma ties, will appear on an episode of VH1′s “Storytellers” series premiering at 10 tonight on the cable music channel.
It will air again at midnight and at 10 a.m. Sunday.
In addition, organizers of Oklahoma City’s deadCenter Film Festival announced today that the documentary “Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon” will have its Oklahoma premiere and kick off the 2011 festival. The rock doc, which had its world premiere last month at the Tribeca Film Festival, will be screened at a free, open-air block party at 9:30 p.m. June 8 in the 400 block of North Broadway in downtown Oklahoma City.
For more information, click here.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6410Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6209Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients