Video: Kings of Leon to appear on VH1's "Storytellers" tonight
Rockers Kings of Leon, who have Oklahoma ties, will appear on an episode of VH1′s “Storytellers” series premiering at 10 tonight on the cable music channel.
It will air again at midnight and at 10 a.m. Sunday.
In addition, organizers of Oklahoma City’s deadCenter Film Festival announced today that the documentary “Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon” will have its Oklahoma premiere and kick off the 2011 festival. The rock doc, which had its world premiere last month at the Tribeca Film Festival, will be screened at a free, open-air block party at 9:30 p.m. June 8 in the 400 block of North Broadway in downtown Oklahoma City.
For more information, click here.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients