David Cook to debut new album "This Loud Morning" June 28 in Times Square
David Cook, who has Tulsa ties, will team with the iconic Paramount Hotel in Times Square, NYC to celebrate the release of his highly anticipated sophomore album “This Loud Morning” on June 28.
The second album from the Season 7 “American Idol” winner has been called by Entertainment Weekly one of the “10 Summer Albums We Can’t Wait to Hear.”
Immediately following his performance on the NBC’s “Today” show, David will head to the Paramount Hotel in Times Square June 28 for a special “This Loud Morning” performance for contest winners, hotel guests and VIPs.
Cook premiered the music video for his first single “The Last Goodbye” on iTunes on May 23. The video was directed by the acclaimed and award winning Nigel Dick (Britney Spears, Oasis, Nickelback, etc.) and shot in Malibu earlier this month.
“This Loud Morning” is currently available for pre-sale at DavidCookOfficial.com and other digital retailers.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients