Video: Beyonce performs Kings of Leon's "Sex on Fire" at Britain's Glastonbury Festival
Beyonce closed out Britain’s venerable Glastonbury Festival Sunday night with what Billboard.com has deemed a “career-defining set.” The R&B/pop songstress performed for an estimated 175,000 people for more than 90 minutes and even appeared via satellite on the BET Awards.
Her set included her solo hits like “Single Ladies,” “If I Were a Boy,” “Telephone” and “Irreplaceable”; Destiny’s Child favorites like “Survivor,” “Independent Women” and “Jumpin’ Jumpin’”; and pieces of various covers, including Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughtta Know” and the Eurythmics’ “Sweet Dreams.”
The cover that seems to be getting the most buzz the day after is her medley of Oklahoma/Tennessee rockers Kings of Leon’s “Sex on Fire” and R&B superstar Prince’s “The Beautiful Ones.”
Check out the KOL part of that mash-up in this YouTube video, and if you are a guy or are watching with one nearby, you’re advised to have your fire extinguisher handy.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients