Watch: Toby Keith's "Made in America" official music video
Oklahoma country music star Toby Keith has released the official music video to his anthemic new single “Made in America,” which he debuted last month during the 10th annual CMT Music Awards.
“Made In America” is the lead-off single from Keith’s upcoming album called “Clancy’s Tavern,” which he just announced will be released Oct. 25.
“Made in America” has become one of the fastest-rising songs in a long line of chart-burners from Keith’s pen. The tune currently sits at No. 12 on the Country Aircheck/Mediabase chart only five weeks after its release, according to a news release.
The Billboard country songs chart has “Made in America” marked as a “Greatest Gainer,” having moved up from No. 16 to No. 13 this week. It has been on the Billboard chart for seven weeks.
In recent phone interview, the Norman resident talked with me about the song, which he wrote with songsmith Bobby Pinson:
“It’s not really political statement, but it’s just about a couple that raised this boy who’s in the song and it just talks about all of the ways they support their country and how patriotic they are with the way they live every day,” he said.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients