Video: Greyson Chance talks about his debut album, "Hold on 'Til the Night," out today
In this NewsOK video, Internet music phenom Greyson Chance, 13, of Edmond talks with The Oklahoman’s Gene Triplett about the process of making his debut album, “Hold on ‘Til the Night,” out today.
“My biggest thrill?” Chance considered Gene’s question during a recent phone interview from his new, other home base in Los Angeles.
“I think it had to be ’cause we just had literally wrapped up everything for the record. We did all the mixes, the packaging, everything. And when I was listening to the whole record I broke down and I cried, and I was like, oohhhh . … So that was the moment where I was like, I did it. I made a record. That was very substantial to me.”
To read more of Gene’s interview with Greyson, click here.
Greyson will play a home state show on Friday, Aug. 19 at Frontier City theme park. The show is set for three days after his 14th birthday. For more information, go to www.frontiercity.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients