Leon Rippy to guest star on "Leverage" Sunday
Leon Rippy, who played the down-to-earth angel in the former TNT drama “Saving Grace,” begins his recurring guest-starring role on the cable network’s caper series “Leverage” at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Rippy’s first “Leverage” episode, titled “The Boiler Room Job,” will be the second of two new episodes airing Sunday on TNT. At 8 p.m., Anne Marie Johnson from the TV series “In the Heat of the Night,” guest stars on “The Grave Danger Job” as a charming funeral director with layers of scandalous secrets, according to the “Leverage” Facebook page.
As for Rippy, he won’t be angel this time: He will portray Mr. Latimer, a nemesis for Nate (Oscar winner Timothy Hutton) who sets his sights on the companies taken down by Nate’s crew, lining his pockets with their cash about Nate takes them down, according to TVFanatic.com. Rippy’s Latimer will appear on at least five episodes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17348Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13445OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11653'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11177Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8712Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7813Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7268Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7021Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6811Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients