Wednesday Video Spotlight: Hanson talks growing with their fans, family-band relations, favorite movies and more
Hanson performed at England’s V Festival 2011 over the weekend, and the Tulsa sibling trio sat down backstage for a few interviews.
Isaac, Zac and Taylor chatted with various reporters about their favorite movies and musicians, memorable onstage and wardrobe mishaps, their bouncy 2010 album “Shout It Out” (which made my top 10 of ’10) and the way many of their fans have grown up with them since their “MMMBop” days.
Perhaps it was the recent news that British singer Liam Gallagher of Oasis is suing his estranged brother and former bandmate, Noel, but many of the reporters quizzed the Hansons about how they get along as a band of brothers and if they’ve ever had any epic family meltdowns. From the sounds of these interviews, it seems that the affable Oklahoma brothers still have strong family ties after nearly two decades of making music together.
Hanson will play a hometown show on their “Musical Ride Tour” Sept. 20 at Cain’s Ballroom, 423 N Main. For more information, go to www.cainsballroom.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients