Video: St. Vincent performs "Cruel" on "The Late Show with David Letterman"
Bless my excellent colleague and pal George Lang of Staticblog: When he found out that I forgot to set my DVR to record St. Vincent’s performance Monday night on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” he swiftly shipped over a link to this YouTube video of the musical magnificence, which absolutely made my day.
As usual, St. Vincent, the Tulsa-born singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist also known as Annie Clark, wowed with her performance of her new single, “Cruel.”
“Cruel” is from St. Vincent’s upcoming album “Strange Mercy,” due out Sept. 13. (Squeal of anticipation!) “Strange Mercy” will be the follow-up to her 2009 sophomore effort “Actor,” which made my top 10 list for that year.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients