Easton Corbin plans to return to Oklahoma City for Nov. 19 Diamond Ballroom show
For country fans who hated to miss Easton Corbin’s canceled performance last weekend at the Oklahoma State Fair, the up-and-coming star will return to Oklahoma City for a Nov. 19 show at the Diamond Ballroom, the venue has announced.
Tickets to the Nov. 19 show are $24 in advance or $29 on the day of the show. For information or tickets, go to www.diamondballroom.net.
The “A Little More Country Than That” singer was scheduled to perform in concert after last Friday night’s Xtreme Bulls competition at the Jim Norick State Fair Arena. But he canceled his performance the day of the show due to illness.
Patrons of the scrapped Oklahoma State Fair show will receive a refund for their tickets from their point of purchase, according to OKStateFair.com. For fans who bought tickets from Tickets.com via phone or Internet, their credit cards will automatically be refunded. Those who purchased tickets from a retail outlet or the State Fair Arena Box Office are advised to bring their tickets to that point of sale for a full refund. Ticketholders have up to 30 days to request their refunds.
Corbin also is set to perform Oct. 7 at the Tulsa State Fair’s PRCA Rodeo event. For more information, go to www.tulsastatefair.com.
To read my recent interview with Corbin, click here.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients