Dave Ramsey to sign new best-seller “Entreleadership" at noon today at OKC Mardel's
Commonsense financial guru Dave Ramsey, a best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio host and newspaper columnist, will sign copies of his new book “Entreleadership” from noon to 2 p.m. today at Mardel’s 4848 Northwest Expressway.
In “Entreleadership,” Ramsey shares his own path from novice entrepreneur running a business from his living room table to his current level of business success, reports The Oklahoman‘s Mood Editor Heather Warlick Moore. In the book, Ramsey shows readers how to turn their dreams into goals and accomplish them, how to manage time better, how to handle employees and how to operate their business debt-free.
The book debuted at No. 1 on the New York Times Best Seller List in the Hard Cover Advice category, Ramsey’s team posted on his official Facebook page Wednesday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients