Jeff Dunham's comedy special premieres to 5.5 million TV viewers; tickets to Tulsa show on sale Friday morning
Stand-up comic/ventriloquist Jeff Dunham is bringing his “Controlled Chaos” tour to Tulsa’s BOK Center for a Feb. 26 performance.
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday for the Tulsa show. All seats are $45.50 and will be available online at www.bokcenter.com, Arby’s Box Office, all Tickets.com outlets, or by calling (866) 7-BOKCTR.
Dunham premiered his fourth TV special, “Controlled Chaos,” Sept. 25 on Comedy Central, drawing 5.5 million viewers and a 2.6 rating with viewers 18-49.
Chart numbers for the home market DVD and Blu-ray sales of “Controlled Chaos,” which hit stores on Tuesday, jumped to No. 1 in comedy titles and No. 5 in all DVDs/Blu-ray title sales. “Controlled Chaos” is being released by Comedy Central Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. He has sold more than 7 million units to date on his three previous specials and TV series.
Dunham also stoked a significant buzz with the special, coming in as the third most-talked about cable show that night behind the premiere of the second season of the acclaimed HBO series “Boardwalk Empire” and a pivotal episode of the six-time Emmy Award-winning show “Breaking Bad.” The statistics were measured by Trendrr.tv, a comprehensive television index that ranks shows by their activity across a number of social networks, according to a news release.
The American premiere of “Controlled Chaos” was part of an unprecedented same-day worldwide debut of a comedy special that saw the show bowing in a dozen territories around the globe, including Canada, U.K., Holland, Sweden, France, Australia and other nations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20574Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17211OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14998Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9907Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9532Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8184Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7905Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6217Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5869Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients