"Leverage" resumes fourth season Sunday
New episodes of the caper series “Leverage,” which stars Norman-bred actor/singer Christian Kane, resume at 8 p.m. Sunday on TNT.
The second half of the fourth season will launch Sunday with new jobs and adventures for the “Leverage” team: former insurance investigator Nathan Ford (Oscar winner Timothy Hutton), grifter Sophie Devereaux (Gina Bellman), hacker Alec Hardison (Aldis Hodge), cat burglar Parker (Beth Riesgraf) and heavy-hitter Elliot Spencer (Kane).
“With this character, I get to go back to Oklahoma. I just get to bust heads for a living,” he said in a phone interview earlier this year. “I think you’re gonna get to see a lot more emotions come out of Eliot this year than we’re really used to. But, look, I mean, I’m they’re meal ticket … I’m the guy that doesn’t change. They keep viewers by just having me pound on people’s heads and so that’s what I’m gonna keep doing.”
“I know my job,” he added with a laugh. “It’s not that hard. Everyone dances around with their hearts in their hands and stuff like that, and I’m just punchin’ people.”
Sunday’s show will be the season’s 11th episode, “The Experimental Job.” Here is the synposis:
When homeless veterans in the Boston area begin disappearing, the team must go back to college and infiltrate the world of Skull & Bones secret societies.
Back in August, TNT renewed “Leverage” for a 15-episode fifth season, noting that the fourth-season ratings were better than the third season’s marks.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients