What to do in Oklahoma on Nov. 29, 2011: Check out Yukon's Christmas in the Park
Today’s featured event:
YUKON – See 4 million lights and 360 one-of-a-kind displays at Christmas in the Park from 6 to 11 nightly through New Year’s Eve at three interconnecting city parks: Yukon City Park, Jim Watson Drive off S Holly Avenue; Freedom Trail Park, 2200 S Holly Ave.; and Chisholm Trail Park, 500 W Vandament.
Visitors can drive along illuminated paths or bundle up to traverse the available walking trails are available. Horse-drawn carriage rides and the Santa Express Train also are offered.
For more information, go to www.cityofyukonok.gov.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3712OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3641Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3479How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients