St. Vincent to play May 15 show at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa
Acclaimed singer/songwriter/guitarist St. Vincent is returning to the city of her birth to play a May 15 show at Cain’s Ballroom in Tulsa.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 27. They are $19-$20 in advance or $21-$22 the day of the show, which is an all-ages event.
St. Vincent – born Annie Clark Sept. 28, 1982, in Tulsa – released in 2011 her third album, “Strange Mercy,” to widespread acclaim. The album was No. 10 on my all-Oklahomans list of top 10 albums of 2011.
The Tulsa concert is part of the spring run of U.S. dates St. Vincent announced today. Her U.S. trek will follow St. Vincent’s tour of Europe and Australia as well as her dates at the prestigious Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, Calif.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7618Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7497Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6747UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients