Garth Brooks sweepstakes gives fans a chance to see the star live in Las Vegas; deadline to enter is Sunday
Premiere Networks, the leading audio network in the U.S., and Oklahoma country music star Garth Brooks, one of the best-selling solo artists in history with worldwide album sales exceeding 90 million, have announced they have joined efforts to create a first-ever national radio promotion for the country super star, who is currently performing at the Wynn Las Vegas.
According to a news release, “Garth Brooks Wynn at Las Vegas Sweepstakes” is running across Premiere’s syndicated country programs — “After MidNite with Blair Garner,” “The Big D & Bubba Show” and “The Crook & Chase Countdown” – and can be heard on more than 420 radio stations across the U.S. reaching a weekly audience of 4.5 million.
Listeners of Premiere’s country programs have the unique opportunity to enter the “Garth Brooks Wynn at Las Vegas Sweepstakes” for a chance to win a grand-prize package, including round-trip airfare for two to Las Vegas, a two-night stay at the Wynn, dinner for two at SW Steakhouse and two VIP tickets to see an intimate concert with Brooks at the Encore Theater. The lucky winner will also be invited to a private lunch with the Owasso resident.
“This Garth Brooks sweepstakes kicks off a new year of unique, experiential, ‘money can’t buy’ promotions, which will be a theme throughout 2012,” said Rick Murray, Premiere VP marketing and integrated promotions, in the news release. “After several months of discussions, we are honored and excited that Garth and Wynn chose to partner with Premiere and our country properties for their first nationally syndicated sweepstakes.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients