Tickets on sale at noon today for Alison Krauss & Union Station's Oklahoma City show
Tickets go on sale at noon today to for the upcoming Alison Krauss & Union Station, featuring Jerry Douglas, concert at Oklahoma City’s Civic Center Music Hall.
Krauss, a 26-time Grammy winner, and her acclaimed bluegrass band will play at 7:30 p.m. March 25 at the Civic Center.
Tickets are priced at $49.50 and $59.50.
In April 2011, Rounder Records released the eagerly anticipated Alison Krauss & Union Station album “Paper Airplane.” The album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart and Bluegrass Albums Chart and No. 3 on the Top 200 Album Chart. A collection of 11 exquisite songs, “Paper Airplane” is Krauss’ 14th album and the band’s follow-up to 2004’s triple Grammy-winning “Lonely Runs Both Ways” (Rounder). It is Krauss’ first release since her 2007 internationally acclaimed, multi-platinum collaboration with Robert Plant, “Raising Sand,” which won six Grammys including Record Of The Year and Album Of The Year.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients