Oklahoma City Museum of Art's 2012 Omelette Party will serve up eggs and art
The Oklahoma City Museum of Art is planning its 28th Annual Omelette Party for 7 p.m. Saturday at the Coca-Cola Bricktown Events Center, 425 E California.
The theme for the fundraiser is “Eggs Royale,” inspired by the exhibition “Princely Treasures: European Masterpieces 1600-1800,” opening Feb. 15 at the museum.
The Omelette Party will include dancing to live music to the JetSet Kings, a DJ provided by Chameleon Entertainment, cocktails, an art raffle featuring work by more than 50 local artists, and, of course, gourmet omelettes prepared by area chefs and restaurants. T
Tickets will be sold online through Thursday.
For more information, call 236-3100 or go to www.okcmoa.com.
Participating restaurants and chefs are 61 Hundred Catering–Chef Darry Carter; Big Truck Tacos/Mutt’s Amazing Hot Dogs; Bin 73 Wine Bar/Chef Beau Stephenson; Chef Ken Bradford–Chef’s Requested Foods; Deep Fork Grill; EVOKE Mobile Coffee; Chef Chris Horn, Kaiser’s American Bistro; Tom Lienke–Lake Hefner Golf Club; Chef Jonathon Stranger, Ludivine Restaurant; The Melting Pot; Newcomb’s T-Shirts/Frank Newcomb; Park Avenue Grill; Paseo Grill; Rococo Restaurant/ Chef Don Duncan; VZD’s Restaurant & Club/ Chef Debbi Johnson; Museum Cafe; Stark Fine Dining–Chefs Mary Ann Hallock & Brett Friedline and Stella Artois of Oklahoma.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients