Roy Clark to celebrate his 79th birthday with April 13 hometown concert at Hard Rock Casino Tulsa
TULSA – Country music legend and longtime Tulsan Roy Clark is celebrating his 79th birthday two days early with a concert performance April 13 at The Joint inside Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa.
A member of the Country Music Hall of Fame, Clark will turn 79 on April 15.
Tickets to his upcoming hometown show are $25 and go on sale March 1.
A native Virginian, Clark has released 34 studio albums and 68 singles since his 1962 debut release, “The Lightning Fingers of Roy Clark.” His work has earned him entertainer of the year awards from the Academy of Country Music and Country Music Association, a Grammy and membership in the Grand Ole Opry, along with induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Throughout his career Clark has recorded numerous hits, including “Yesterday When I Was Young,” “Honeymoon Feeling,” “The Tips of My Fingers,” “Thank God and Greyhound You’re Gone” and “Come Live with Me.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients