Carrie Underwood’s “Good Girl” debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Digital Country Songs Chart
Checotah native and country music superstar Carrie Underwood’s new single, “Good Girl,” debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Digital Country Songs chart today with sales of 108,000, according to Nielsen SoundScan. After releasing the song early Friday morning it took fans only three short days to make “Good Girl” the top-selling song, according to a news release.
“Good Girl,” the lead single from Underwood’s forthcoming album, also was the most added song this week on the country airplay charts. Written by Underwood, Chris DeStefano and Ashley Gorley and produced by Mark Bright, the song is currently available at all digital providers.
The single is the first from Underwood’s fourth CD, which is due out May 1. To hear a clip of “Good Girl,” click here.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21228Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17109OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15263Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8685Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8584Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 8393Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7909Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7026Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6028Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5208Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients