Red Bull Gypsy Cafe returns to celebrate red dirt music's roots in Stillwater
STILLWATER – Forty red dirt singer-songwriters representing almost 30 years of the distinctly Oklahoman musical movement will play the second annual Red Bull Gypsy Cafe starting at 7:30 p.m. April 13 at various venues:
Eskimo Joe’s, 501 W Elm
Stonewall Tavern, 115 S Knoblock
The College Bar, 319 S Washington
Willie’s, 323 S Washington
Tickets will need to be redeemed for a wrist band at Eskimo Joe’s the night of the event. The box office will open at 5 p.m., with doors opening at 6 p.m.
The lineup includes Stoney LaRue, Brandon Jenkins, Mike McClure, Steve Rice, John Fullbright, Tom Skinner, Randy Crouch, John Cooper, Gene Collier, Chad Sullins, Dustin Pittsley, Monica Taylor, Greg Jacobs, Scott Evans, Jim Paul Blair, Parker Millsap, Sarah Barker, Jesse Aycock, Travis Linville, Brad James, Thomas Trapp, Sam Naifeh, Ben Han, Randy Pease, Don Wood, Brad Piccolo, Chuck Dunlap, Joe Baxter, Travis Kidd, Bo Phillips, Jake Moffat, Rick Reiley, Don Morris, Bob Wiles, Tim Bays, Dustin Welch, Bill Erickson, Susan Herndon and Brandon Clark.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients