KISS and Motley Crue to play Aug. 26 at Tulsa's BOK Center; tickets on sale Friday
TULSA – KISS and Motley Crue are uniting to launch “The Tour” of 2012. Billed as the summer’s biggest, baddest rock tour, the joint trek will visit more than cities nationwide starting July 20, and include a stop at the BOK Center in Tulsa on Sunday, Aug. 26.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public at noon Friday and will be available online at www.bokcenter.com, Arby’s Box Office, all Tickets.com outlets, or by calling (866) 7-BOKCTR.
Tickets are $39, $59, $99 and $127.
With combined album sales of almost 200 million, KISS and Motley Crue remain dominant powerhouses of rock music, tallying 30+ chart-topping hits, numerous sold-out tours and awards and accolades from around the world. Known for their elaborate and spectacular stage shows, each band plans to give fans the ultimate summer concert experience with the most impressive lighting and sound production ever and their signature over-the-top pyrotechnics.
This is the first time KISS and Motley Crue will share a stage since 1982.
KISS consists of Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer. Motley Crue consists of Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee.
KISS is a rock juggernaut, with 3,000 licensed merchandise products, including the KISS golf course in Las Vegas and a new album. KISS has broken box office records set by The Beatles and Elvis.
Motley Crue is the first rock band in history to have just completed an epic sold-out Las Vegas residency at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The band is best known for continuing to reinvent not only their live show (with mind blowing elements such as Tommy Lee’s 360 drum roller coaster) and music (with a new song due out this spring), but remain on the cutting edge via social media interaction. Crue’s New York Times bestselling book “The Dirt” is currently being adapted into a major motion picture. Last month, the band was featured in one of the highest rated Super Bowl ads of all time for the KIA Optima.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients