Rascal Flatts plays series of charity shows, including a May 28 Tulsa benefit
TULSA – Charitably minded trio Rascal Flatts is one of country music’s biggest bands, performing sold-out shows in arenas nationwide. On May 28, the vocal group will help raise money for Folds of Honor by performing a special concert at The Joint inside Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Tickets are $125 and go on sale April 12. All proceeds from ticket sales will go to the Folds of Honor Foundation.
Rascal Flatts are comprised of lead vocalist Gary LeVox, bassist/vocalist Jay DeMarcus and guitarist/vocalist Joe Don Rooney, who was raised in Pitcher.
Since their musical debut in 2000, Rascal Flatts have sold more than 21 million albums and 25 million digital downloads and delivered 13 No.1 singles to the top of the charts. They were the most played country group on radio in 2011 and are the most awarded country group of the past decade, earning more than 40 trophies from the American Country Awards, Academy of Country Music Awards, American Music Awards, Country Music Association Awards, People’s Choice Awards and more.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients