What to do in Oklahoma on March 30, 2012: Get medieval at Norman's 36th Annual Medieval Fair
Today’s featured event:
NORMAN – Check out the more than 200 art and crafts booths, food concessions, games, educational exhibits, crafts demonstrations, costume contests, strolling minstrels and a variety of stage performances at the 36th Annual Medieval Fair at Reaves Park, 2501 Jenkins Ave.
Fair hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. today-Sunday. Admission is free. Parking is available for $5 at the Lloyd Noble Center on Jenkins Avenue, one block south of the park.
To read my fine colleague Jane Glenn Cannon’s preview of the event, click here.
For more information, go to www.medievalfair.org.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims
- 3705Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3691Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3323Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients