Wednesday Video Spotlight: Norman Music Festival headliners Portugal. The Man and Hayes Carll
NORMAN — It’s almost here! Some of the top local and national indie bands will rock Main Street when the Norman Music Festival celebrates its fifth year on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The three-day event will take place on over a dozen local stages and includes headliners Portugal. The Man on the festival’s Main Stage and Hayes Carll on its Jack Daniels stage.
For the past few weeks, I’ve been dedicating one of my Wednesday Video Spotlights to bands that will play this year’s festival, and this time, it’s all about the headliners.
The festival will be in downtown Norman, on Main Street in the Arts District, extending from the 300 block of E Main Street and the 100 block of W Main Street.
Last year’s attendance topped out about 35,000 on the event’s third night. To accommodate the growing audience, the Main Stage will be located at Main Street and Porter.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients