Festival of the Arts continues in downtown Oklahoma City
The 46th annual Festival of the Arts celebrating the visual, performing and culinary arts continues today in downtown Oklahoma City.
Hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. today through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Festival Plaza, on Hudson Avenue and at the revamped Myriad Botanical Gardens.
The event will include 144 juried artists showcasing their wares, 31 fabulous food booths, about 300 performers providing live entertainment on four stages, plus a sculpture park, the South Hudson Gallery’s pro-am exhibition, children’s activities and exhibits and more. Oh, and admission is FREE.
I’ll be out at the festival today to interview the event’s designated street performer Al Millar, AKA The Human Knot. To read my preview of the event, click here.
For more information, call 270-4848 or go to www.artscouncilokc.com.
Here is today’s performing arts schedule. For the full schedule, click here.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3847Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3552OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients