What to do in Oklahoma on April 26, 2012: Hear Zac Brown Band at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Today’s featured event:
Hear Zac Brown Band at 7 tonight at Chesapeake Energy Arena, 100 W Reno.
On Wednesday, the two-time Grammy winners announced that their forthcoming album will be titled “Uncaged” and released on July 10 on Atlantic Records/Southern Ground Artists.
The album will also mark the official debut of ZBB’s newest member, world-renowned percussionist Daniel de los Reyes.
In a recent phone interview, ZBB fiddler Jimmy De Martini told me that the group will play new music from the upcoming album during the OKC show.
“We’ve been in the studio. We’re actually finishing up on the new album. … We’ll play three or four new songs from the album, and we’ll also play all the ones that you love,” he said.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5124Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5057Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4620UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients