What to do in Oklahoma on April 27, 2012: Hear The Non, Dead Sea Choir, Peelander Z and many more at Norman Music Festival 5
Today’s featured event:
NORMAN – Hear The Non, Dead Sea Choir, Student Film, Peelander Z, New Fumes and a wide variety of many, many other musical acts playing on many, many stages during Day 2 of the fifth annual Norman Music Festival.
The FREE festival continues today and Saturday in downtown Norman, on Main Street in the Arts District, extending from the 300 block of E Main Street and the 100 block of W Main Street. Today, the music begins about 4:30 p.m. today and goes into the wee hours of the morning. The festival shifts to an all-day event Saturday.
Check out BAM’s Blog contributor Nathan Poppe’s coverage of Thursday’s launch of NMF5 by clicking here.
For more information, go to www.normanmusicfestival.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3554How to help tornado victims
- 3541Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3452Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients