Festival of the Arts continues today in downtown Oklahoma City
The 46th annual Festival of the Arts celebrating the visual, performing and culinary arts continues from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. today and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Festival Plaza, on Hudson Avenue and at the revamped Myriad Botanical Gardens.
The event includes 144 juried artists showcasing their wares, 31 fabulous food booths, many Oklahoma performers providing live entertainment on four stages, plus a sculpture park, the South Hudson Gallery’s pro-am exhibition, children’s activities and exhibits and more. Oh, and admission is FREE.
To see photos of the event, check out my festival board on Pinterest by going to http://pinterest.com/bamok.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7545Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7311Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6526UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients