OKC Thunder begin play-off run against Dallas Mavericks with home game tonight
The Oklahoma City Thunder will open the 2012 NBA Playoffs at 8:30 tonight at home at Chesapeake Energy Arena with a rematch against the defending champion Dallas Mavericks.
The game will mark the return of OKC’s superstar sixth man James Harden, who has been out with a concussion following L.A. Laker Ron Artest’s (note my refusal to call him Metta World Peace) vicious elbow jab to the head during a game last week. To The Oklahoman‘s Berry Tramel interview with Harden, click here.
If you’re planning to attend the Thunder game, make sure to get downtown early since the Festival of the Arts is happening and the Oklahoma RedHawks also are playing tonight.
The Thunder game also can be seen on ESPN and FSN Oklahoma.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients