Video: Red Earth Festival preview at the Oklahoma Capitol
The 26th Annual Red Earth Native American Cultural Festival is about a month away!
The festival will be June 8-10 at the Cox Convention Center in downtown Oklahoma City.
Visitors to the state Capitol got a bit of a preview of the American Indian dancing and artwork showcased at Red Earth earlier this week during Arts Day at the Capitol. Red Earth was among about 40 different organizations who turned out at the Capitol to support the Oklahoma Arts Council and arts activities and education in the state.
Look for my coverage of the Red Earth Festival as the event draws closer. For more information, go to www.redearth.org.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients