Food Network renews Trisha Yearwood's "Trisha's Southern Cooking," adds more episodes for fall
Food Network has renewed and expanded Oklahoma country music star/best-selling cookbook author Trisha Yearwood’s cooking show.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the cable network has picked up a sophomore season of “Trisha’s Southern Kitchen.”
The series, which launched in April with six episodes, will expand in its second season to 13 installments and begin production this summer for a fall premiere.
“Our viewers loved seeing a different side of Trisha. Her impressive cooking skills and family recipes, coupled with her natural Southern charm, really resonated with our audience,” Food Network GM and Senior Vice President Bob Tuschman told the trade publication.
Each episode of the series featured the Owasso resident sharing food traditions and updating classic dishes, with each themed episode taking place inside Yearwood’s kitchen. The series will continue to be produced by Ellen Rakieten Entertainment and RelativityREAL, according to the trade publication.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients