Wednesday Video Spotlight: Chris Cagle makes a comeback with "Back in the Saddle"
After enduring label shakeups, tabloid scrutiny and other unpleasantries, the country-rock singer-songwriter Chris Cagle walked away in 2008 from an eight-year recording career that had produced several hits, including his debut single “My Love Goes On and On,” “I Breathe In, I Breathe Out,” “What a Beautiful Day” and “Chicks Dig It.”
He bought land in Marietta, settled in Oklahoma and took a hands-on role in building his Big Horse Ranch from the red dirt up. At an Ardmore charity event, he fell hard for his future wife, Kay, married her in December 2010, and became a stepfather to her daughter, Chloe, now 8. The couple soon welcomed two more daughters, Stella, 2, and Piper, 1.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients