What to do in Oklahoma on June 28, 2012: See "Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Fully Charged" at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Today’s featured event:
See “Fully Charged,” the new surge of circus entertainment from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey featuring breathtaking dare-devilry, superhuman stunts and never-before-seen performances, as it begins its Oklahoma City run at 7:30 tonight at Chesapeake Energy Arena, 100 W Reno.
Performances continue 7:30 p.m. Friday, 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday.
Billed as “the most electrifying edition ever of Ringling Bros.,” “Fully Charged” celebrates the “performance power” that boosts circus-goers’ excitement. The amazing acts, which can only be seen at The Greatest Show On Earth, include Tabayara, a dynamic animal trainer whose rare ability to communicate with animals allows him to ride rearing stallions at a fully-charged gallop and orchestrate majestic 4-ton Asian elephants in a symphony of dance. When he stands inside a cage, eye-to-eye with 12 ferocious tigers, Tabayara sees family where others see danger.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients