Video: Flaming Lips talk Erykah Badu feud, debut new song during record-breaking 24-hour tour
As previously reported, Oklahoma City-based psychedelic rockers The Flaming Lips set a Guinness World Record this week for playing the most concerts in 24 hours in different cities. In conjunction with the third edition of the O Music Awards, they played eight shows across the Mississippi Delta Wednesday-Thursday to break Jay-Z’s previous record of seven concerts in different cities.
The entire frenzied jaunt was live-streamed as part of the O Music Awards, and I’ve already shared several highlights of the record-setting journey.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27414Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17780Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8920UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8299Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8258Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 8241OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6391Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5825Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5287Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients