"Leverage" launches free interactive companion book
Electric Entertainment has launched a companion Multi-Touch book to the fan favorite TNT drama series “Leverage,” which just launched its fifth season.
The “Leverage: Season 4″ companion book is now available at the Apple iBookstore, free of charge, and offers exclusive features providing never-before-seen content, including interactive and creative experiences covering all aspects of the show.
Fans will have access to never-before-seen production story documents, pre-visualization, storyboards, script pages, video clips and images that will provide enthusiasts of the series with behind-the-scenes access to the most recent season of “Leverage.”
The “Leverage: Season 4″ four-DVD set also was released today.
“We’re thrilled to have created this incredible Multi-Touch guide and offer it for free to our fans. As soon as Apple released iBooks Author, I thought it would be a great tool to create compelling content and greater digital experiences for our ‘Leverage’ fans,” says ‘Leverage’ Executive Producer, Dean Devlin in a news release. “We’re always looking for ways to give back to our fan community and this is the perfect opportunity to not only accomplish that, but to be using iBooks Author and iPad.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients