Carrie Underwood to premiere video to new single "Blown Away" Monday night on E!
The broadcast and online world premieres of Carrie Underwood’s latest video, “Blown Away,” will take place on Monday during a 24-hour exclusive window domestically and internationally on E! News at 6 and 10:30 p.m. and on the homepage of E! Online.
On Saturday, the Checotah will attend the private world premiere of the “Blown Away” video with country radio station KJ97 and more than 200 of their listeners in San Antonio, Texas, according to a news release. Among hundreds of participating stations, KAJA-FM won an Arista Nashville sponsored nationwide country radio contest to host this special event by receiving the most listener votes.
The country music superstar’s “Blown Away” video was directed by Randee St. Nicholas and produced by Brandon Bonfiglo for Randee St. Nicholas Photography. “Blown Away” is the title track of Underwood’s fourth album and her current single, which has amassed sales in excess of a quarter of a million. The song was written by Josh Kear and Chris Tompkins, who also co-penned her smash hit, “Before He Cheats.”
The 2005 “American Idol” winner will launch the North American portion of her third headline arena tour, “The Blown Away Tour” on Sept.14 in Manchester, New Hampshire continuing through December. It will include home state shows Oct. 25 at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City and Nov. 21 at the BOK Center in Tulsa. For more information, go to www.chesapeakearena.com and www.bokcenter.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients