Kristin Chenoweth leaving "Good Wife" after sustaining injuries on set of the CBS legal drama
Emmy- and Tony-winning actress Kristin Chenoweth, who hails from Broken Arrow, won’t be returning to “The Good Wife” after sustaining injuries in an accident last month on the set of the CBS legal drama, according to the Associated Press.
In a statement issued Monday (today), the Oklahoma native expresses “deep regret” she’ll be unable to return in her recurring role “at this time,” reports the AP. The singer/actress, 44, will appear in the show’s season premiere, airing Sept. 30.
On July 11, Chenoweth was hit on the head by a piece of equipment on the show’s New York City set. She was briefly hospitalized.
She says she’s “getting better slowly,” according to the AP. Last week, Chenoweth seemed to reference her slow recovery on Twitter (@KChenoweth), posting Wednesday “Today not best ‘pain’ day. Remaining positive. (I think).”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17897Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15383Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11506Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11200'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10732Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9276OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8256Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6910Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6624Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6479Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients