Video: Ryan Merriman co-stars in Roger Corman's "Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader," debuting Saturday on EPIX
Check out this clip featuring Choctaw-born and bred actor Ryan Merriman co-starring in legendary B-movie producer Roger Corman’s latest project, “Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader”
A modern-day take on the Corman’s famed genre pictures – and his first ever 3-D film – the EPIX original movie premieres at 9 p.m. Saturday on the cable channel.
“Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader” follows college coed Cassie Stratford (Jena Sims) who uses an experimental drug to transform herself into a popular, beautiful cheerleader – but at a huge price. Sean Young, Ted Raimi and Treat Williams also star in the deliberately campy movie.
Along with Corman, “Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader” has some real schlock-masters behind the camera: Kevin O’Neill also helmed 2010′s “Dinoshark” and 2004′s “Dinocroc,” and screenwriter Mike MacLean also has penned the TV movies “Sharktopus,” “Piranhaconda” and “Dinocroc vs. Supergator.”
Here is the trailer for “Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader”:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients