Video: Shiny Toy Guns release today "Fading Listening," new song from upcoming album "III"
Los Angeles-based electronica/indie rockers Shiny Toy Guns, who have Shawnee ties, have released today “Fading Listening,” the next offering from their upcoming album “III,” due out Oct. 22.
The band is also announcing details regarding a select run of major market headlining dates starting Oct. 22 on the release of “III,” according to a news release. (Unfortunately, there are no Oklahoma stops on the eight-city tour.)
Already supported by Los Angeles tastemaker station KCRW, “Fading Listening” reveals a different side of the Shinys. Known for their electro-rock burners like “Le Disko,” “You Are The One” and most recently “Waiting Alone,” the band tries out a new vibe with “Fading Listening.” The band’s vocalists Carah Faye and Shawnee native Chad Petree share vocal duties this soft, moving track.
Look for a remix from DJ/producer Treasure Fingers to be available soon.
Shiny Toy Guns is Faye (vocals), Petree (vocals/guitar), Shawnee-bred Jeremy Dawson (keyboards/bass) and Mikey Martin (drums).
Check out the official lyric video for “Fading Listening”:
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients