Wednesday Video Spotlight: See David Byrne and St. Vincent's "Who," hear "Love This Giant"
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer David Byrne and Tulsa native St. Vincent have unveiled the cool music video for “Who,” one of the tracks from their collaborative album “Love This Giant,” due out Tuesday.
The album, which will be released worldwide by 4AD, was recorded over two years largely at Water Music in Hoboken, N.J.
NPR is offering fans a chance to listen to the album before it is released; to hear “Love This Giant,” click here.
The album centers around an explosive brass band and is propelled by John Congleton’s drum programming.
“There was no delineating what the roles were,” explains Clark in a news release. “It’s a collaboration I’m truly proud of.” The duo also split lyrical and vocal duties on the record, which despite eschewing a traditional guitar/bass/drums lineup in favor of idiosyncratic horn arrangements, presents itself as infectious and modern hook-laden rock.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients