Kristin Chenoweth says she's still recovering from skull fracture, other injuries suffered in July accident on "Good Wife" set
Emmy- and Tony-winning actress Kristin Chenoweth, who hails from Broken Arrow, said this morning she is still recovering from a skull fracture and other injuries she sustained in a July accident on the set of the CBS legal drama “The Good Wife.”
According to USA Today, Chenoweth, 44, appeared this morning on “Live! with Kelly & Michael” and shared with hosts Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan some details about the accident, which occurred during a New York location shoot and caused her to be briefly hospitalized.
“I’m doing so much better than I was,” Chenoweth said, describing the incident like this:
“Basically a big lighting thing … fell and hit me. Knocked me out, knocked my face and slammed me down to the ground. … The back of my head got hit on the curb. …I had a skull fracture, rib issue and neck issue and a hip issue. I’m issue-ridden, but I’m getting better.”
She added, “I wear my neck brace on and off,” and she patted the back of her head, “This is healing.”
The actress said when she woke up, co-star Josh Charles was holding her hand, according to the Associated Press.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17147Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12600OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11594'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11336Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8356Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 8267Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7063Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6991Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6984Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients